Colin Mangham develops and activates new and important ideas, initiatives and organizations.
Start-ups to Fortune 500
Supported the success of a couple dozen of the biggest brands in the world, plus a hundred more early-stage companies with big brand aspirations.
Guides and Inspires
Solves business problems using tools including Bento Box™ modeling, design thinking, branding, entrepreneurial business development, and even biomimicry.
Published and Produced
Strategist, copywriter, journalist, blogger, screenwriter, academic, and also writer-producer of dozens of commercials, trailers, tune-ins, promos, webisodes, demos, and corporate videos.
– Nearly 25 years branding, marketing, design, and business development
– Consulted dozens of Fortune 500 companies and other Big Brands
– Guided success of 100+ early-stage companies; angel investor in a dozen of them
– Driven top-line growth by aligning messaging with audiences and making ideas happen
– Produced and wrote dozens of commercials, tune-ins, promos, videos
– Built, focused, and energized diverse and high-performing problem-solving teams
– Hired, directed, and inspired dozens of designers, writers, programmers, media talent, others
– Served on several corporate boards of Directors and Advisors
– Served on several non-profit boards of Directors, Trustees, and Advisors
– Performed as Chief Marketing Officer for sustainable innovation organization, others
– Created and orchestrated humanitarian missions with the UN in the Middle East
– Advocated sustainability with cleantech and other innovative technologies
– International experience spans 25 countries
– Certified Biomimicry Specialist: driving innovation inspired by nature
– Professional writer; most media, including 100+ arts, entertainment, lifestyle, journal articles
– Awards range from the Broadcast Design Awards to the Financial Communications Society
– Public speaker, innovation workshop facilitator, university guest lecturer
Bristol-Myers Squibb, Lucent, FOX, P&G, Boeing, Biomimicry 3.8, Foot Locker, Ford, Howard Johnson, DirecTV, Amgen, Delta, Casio, United Airlines, EAU, Polycom, Verizon, Oxygen Media, The EPA, Warner Bros., IOGEAR, Sprint, Speed Channel, Nextel, WaMu, Madison Square Garden, The NY Yankees, dozens of early-stage companies/organizations
The United Nations, Live Earth, Great Minds in STEM, LA Archdiocese, US Dept. of Health & Human Services, Biomimicry 3.8 Institute, C5 Youth Foundation (Camp Coca-Cola), Aspen Filmfest, World Wildlife Fund, a Hong Kong based arts foundation, and others including several schools