Colin founded and previously operated (seven years) a boutique production firm to more extensively serve some of his media industry clients – including TV networks and film studios – as well as to provide media services to consulting clients when the strategic executions have called for video communications.
His portfolio includes dozens of commercials, trailers, corporate videos, shorts, promos, demos and web series he’s produced and written. Check out his Reels.
Colin has worked internationally and retains strong relationships with post-production and audio-post partners, camera operators, editors, animators and set technicians as well as on-camera talent and their associated agencies.
Highlights of the projects he’s produced and written include:
• Tune-ins/promos for FOX Sports, FOX Soccer Channel, Speed Channel, E! Entertainment, others
• On-air trailers and custom vignettes for studios including Warner Bros. (I am Legend, 300, Lucky You, We Are Marshall, Watchmen, others)
• Humanitarian & Non-Profit Films/Videos including documentary work in the Middle East
• Commercial spots for Ford Motor Company (EcoBoost), Verizon Wireless, others
• Corporate videos for IOGEAR (with Best Buy), Polycom, Biomimicry 3.8, others
• Webisodes including AskNature Nuggets for the Biomimicry 3.8 Institute; also training videos, 501c3 donor communications, and corresponding YouTube Channel
Today his primary work is in marketing and innovation strategy, but he does still leverage his media skills, resources, relationships, and cameras on people and organizations (many of whom are clients or partners) who are doing and achieving remarkable things across the US and around the world.
LINKS TO COLIN’S PORTFOLIO REELS: